Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Never STOP Loving!

What is love? I think love is different for everyone. i think that everyone has there own meaning of what love is. There is boyfriend and girlfriend love. There is husband and wife love. There is brother and sister love. There is father and son love. There is best friend love. And the list goes on......

The love i know is when i am having a hard time, my parents are always there. When i am hanging out with my sister, she is making me laugh harder then i ever have. When i am holding my niece and playing with her, she is smiling back at me. When i need help with my math homework, my sister is there to help. That is the love i am filmiller with. That is the love that i love.

But like i said everyone has there own meaning of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment