Tuesday, October 30, 2012

One Word: People

You know what is the most annoying thing to me? What one of my biggest pet peeves is?
When your walking down Lone Peak halls and there are like hundreds of other kids around you. They are all standing in the worst place possible and they are in your way. Even if you say excuse me it doesnt matter because they will just ignore you and act like they didnt hear it so they will just keep standing there.

People walk so slow down the hall ways which is extreamly annoying. Sometimes i just want to say to people " Walk, god gave you legs for a reason".

One day i was walking to sign langauge and this kid was standing right in the worst place possible so i said to him " Excuse me please" and he looked at me and just kept standing there. I knew he heard me. The fact that he heard me and looked at me and just ignored me and didnt move really pissed me off. I already wasnt having a good day anyways and this didnt help. So i finally got so annoyed that i pushed my way through him and pushed him to the side and said "Move".

The one word i am using is people. I love people so much. But also sometimes i hate people because sometimes people do things that i just sit there and think " Really?" Come on now lets use some common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment