Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Remember

I remember being a little girl like it was yesterday........what happened to my plan on never growing up? Im 17 almost 18 now.  I remember my first date. I was so nervous. I remember going to my first concert ever. I was so excited! It was one of the best nights of my life and i have LOVED concerts ever sense and have gone to as many as i can. I remember the christmas it was just me and my mom. I remember riding the mummy ride over and over agian with my brother and sister at universal studios.

I remember crashing my bike. I remember my mouth was bleeding becasue of it and my gums got pushed all the way up so you could see the bones. I remember feeling so dizzy. I remember my mom taking me to the dentist that night. I remember the dentist pulling down my gums. I remember how bad it hurt. I remember how my mouth looked like a monkeys mouth the next day. I remember not being able to eat real food for awhile.

I remember my dad buying me barbies at midnight. I remember ditching my friends so i could hangout with my dad. I remember going to work with my dad and riding around in his big truck. I remember all the times me and my dad sit and watch rush hour movies together.

3 comments:

  1. I like the last paragraph about your dad. It made me smile:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you talked about your good relationship with your dad. Most people on their blogs bash their parents. You do the opposite.

    ReplyDelete